Closing Date: Sunday, 14 June 2020
Not only will we provide on the job training alongside our industry experts, but we will also sponsor you through your professional exams so that you can learn skills that are both in-demand and well-paid.
What will you be doing?
Your primary role as a network engineer will be to design, install, maintain and support communication networks within an organisation or between organisations.
As a network engineer you will need to maintain high levels of operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability for their users, such as staff, customers and suppliers. You will understand network configuration, cloud, network administration and monitoring tools, and will be able to give technical advice and guidance where needed.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
• Deliver Core network and Infrastructure support
• Build network services from scratch or enhance existing ones
• Refine, plan and execute Network upgrade and maintenance activity on core and carrier infrastructure
• Resolve service incidents, and co-ordinate with blue-chip third-party vendors
• Make technical and architectural decisions
• Create technical designs and documentation
• Maintain, support and manage business critical network for internet access, residential and business services also underpin, emergency and critical telecommunications services.
Are you made for the job?
• Are you passionate about technology?
• Do you like working with a team, and can you work unsupervised?
• Are you dedicated to agile teamwork?
• Are you comfortable with change, and fast pace?
• Do you celebrate and share success with others?
• Do you want to make a difference?
In order to apply you will need 5 GCSE’s at grades 4-9 (C or above) or equivalent including English and Maths.
What we will give you?
• Earning £18,183 per year
• A level 4 apprenticeship qualification
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Your birthday off work
• Flexible working hours
• Regular performance reviews with an assigned mentor
• Eligible for company bonuses
Application closing date: 14th June 2020
Assessment Centre: July 2020
Role start date: September 2020