Salary: £17K plus 6% bonus, competitive pension and flexible benefits
Closing Date: Monday, 16 April 2018
We want our customers to have an easy and effortless experience and so we are proud to be investing in a new Customer Engagement Centre based in the centre of Hull! We are looking for Outbound Sales Advisors who can drive sales through a mix of outbound sales campaign related activities (acquisition, win backs) and act as a regular touch point to a population of customers. Your sales/service centre experience combined with commercial awareness and a positive can-do attitude will make you our type of person! You will be able to demonstrate IT proficiency to utilise our internal Customer Relationship Manager and SAP systems and possess an excellent understanding of digital sales channels, social media and online performance management
More specifically, the Outbound Sales Advisor role also involves:
• Achieve daily and monthly outbound customer dial and conversion target
• Manage a quick win opportunity pipeline from identification through to conversion/close
• Communicate regularly with the team regarding changes in stock or innovation requirements
• Value add activities such as upselling new products and providing customer personalisation through system information
• Maximise and encourage a proportion of the business through web channel
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• access to ‘perks @ arco’ flexible benefits gateway
• a computer scheme with great offers including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• child-care vouchers
• continuous professional learning and development
• holiday purchase scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We have been awarded the title of ‘Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business to business brands in Britain.
This is a full-time position, and will cover 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri.
Assessments will be held mid-late April.