Salary: £16K plus 6% bonus, competitive pension and flexible benefits
Closing Date: Monday, 16 April 2018
We want our customers to have an easy and effortless experience and so we are proud to be investing in a new Customer Engagement Centre based in the centre of Hull! We are looking for Internal Sales Support Co-ordinators who will support sales colleagues with all administration associated with customer enquiries, providing an important link between sales and internals teams to ensure a smoother and easy journey for customers. Your previous experience of working in an administration/sales support role combined with superior organisation skills and high level IT and data entry skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload will make you our type of person!
More specifically, the Sales Support Co-ordinator role also involves:
• Ensure tasks related to the servicing of the Sales function are completed within the agreed service levels in order to provide an easy journey for customers
• Negotiating quotations and orders as requested from Sales Colleagues
• Process sales administration and non-customer facing activities to enable field sales and sales advisors to focus on selling to customers
• Support all sales colleagues with administration such as stock availability updates, obtaining product samples for customer demo’s etc.
• Generate and analyse reports to enable the sales force to most effectively serve their customers and drive revenue
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• access to ‘perks @ arco’ flexible benefits gateway
• a computer scheme with great offers including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• child-care vouchers
• continuous professional learning and development
• holiday purchase scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We have been awarded the title of ‘Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business to business brands in Britain.
This is a full-time position, and will cover 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri