- Ref: HUL/17/0553
- Full Time Equivalent Salary (based on a 37 hour working week): £17072 - £18070
- Hours: 37
- Location: Brunswick House, Hull
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Organisation: Chief Executive
- Division: Children and Family Services - Directorate
- Closing date: 01 September 2017
- Short listing Date: 04 September 2017
- Interview Date: 11 September 2017
- For an informal discussion please contact:Fiona Bell
- Contact Telephone:01482 616363
To actively work as part of the whole system, support colleagues in the day to day running of the service area. You must have excellent organisational skills, work under pressure and ability to deal with conflicting demands and meet deadlines.
You must posses good interpersonal and communication skills as the role will involve working with children, young people and their families.
Shortlisting: w/c 4 September 2017
Hull Culture & Leisure employees can apply for Hull City Council posts as internal applicants. However, this is regarded as a break in service for Statutory Employment Protection including redundancy purposes and the calculation of service for this purpose will start afresh.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please click on the 'Apply online' button to complete an application for this post. When you have submitted your application form you will receive an email confirming your form has been received.
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced & Childrens Barring List Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Please note this post is open to internal candidates only.