- Ref: HUL/17/0459
- Full Time Equivalent Salary (based on a 37 hour working week): £15807 - £16781
- Hours: 18.5, Wednesday - Friday
- Location: Room 45 Guildhall, Hull
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Organisation: Chief Executive
- Division: Regeneration & Partnerships - Directorate
- Closing date: 25 August 2017
- Short listing Date: 30 August 2017
- Interview Date: 15 September 2017
- For an informal discussion please contact:Richard Parker
- Contact Telephone:01482 613607
*POST ROOM & WORKFLOW ASSISTANT
We are looking for a highly motivated conscientious and efficient individual who is able to work to tight deadlines in a demanding environment, paying close attention to details. You will provide a responsive and deadline-driven service to a wide range of internal and external customers.
You will be part of a customer focussed, business critical team who provide an effective post room, scanning and reference service to the Authority.
Hull Culture & Leisure employees can apply for Hull City Council posts as internal applicants. However, this is regarded as a break in service for Statutory Employment Protection including redundancy purposes and the calculation of service for this purpose will start afresh.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please click on the 'Apply online' button to complete an application for this post. When you have submitted your application form you will receive an email confirming your form has been received.