Salary: £17,072 pro rata
Closing Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017
The successful candidates will be expected to:-
- Provide excellent customer services in relation to general visitor and customer enquiries arising about the Humber Bridge Board services.
- Resolve issues or queries alone on routine matters, seeking the advice of the Supervisor and Manager when appropriate.
- Plan, organise and manage own workload to ensure your contribution to the delivery of excellent customer services and accounts management is achieved.
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with the Board's processes and procedures and meet performance and quality service standards.
- Take payments for new and established tag accounts via telephone, post and in person, registering payments manually as required on computer systems.
- Issue violation notices as necessary and identifying any evidence of possible systematic abuse.
- Review violation enforcement evidence and determining the appropriate course of action to maximise toll income and recover all costs associated with toll violation recovery, including determining suitability and subsequent preparation of case paperwork for further legal/enforcement action.
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints and enquiries, including making outcome decisions and recommendations within established guidelines.
- Take responsibility for handling confidential and sensitive information and customer data in accordance with data and information protection regulations.
- Use initiative to identify and resolve errors and discrepancies.
To apply for this role please complete an application form, with a covering letter and email to email@example.com alternatively completed forms can be posted to Humber Bridge Board, Ferriby Road, Hessle, HU13 0JG