Working within a large contact centre, dealing with inbound enquiries from new and existing customers over the telephone.
What do I need to do this job?
- Proven customer service skills, with a genuine passion for speaking to customers, answering queries and a clear communicator
- Ability to build a rapport and empathise with our customers
- An excellent telephone manner
- A clear communicator; both verbally and written
- A strong drive for results with a desire to achieve targets and KPI’s.
- Good team-working skills
- Flexible to work shift patterns
Our comprehensive three week training programme will ensure you’re fully prepared to be at your best in this role.
What are my hours of work?
Our contact centre is open 7.00am – 10.00pm and is a 7 day operation
We have contracts available from 16 to 35 hours per week (full and part time shift positions)