Salary: £3.50 per hour, plus fully paid support and sponsorship for 3-4 year apprenticeship through Hull College
Closing Date: Monday, 31 July 2017
Hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 8.00am – 3.30pm Friday (39 per week)
Training: Fully paid support and sponsorship for 3-4 year apprenticeship through Hull College
As well as exhibiting our company behaviours of being Positive, Professional, Customer Focused, a Team Player and Doing the Right Thing, the successful person will have the following essential skills:
• A passion and interest in working within the Construction Sector, and a willingness to work across a number of sector functions.
• Interest in studying a professional Construction related qualification.
• A positive and professional attitude.
• Ability to work using own initiative but also as part of a close knit team.
• Excellent levels of computer literacy, and be fluent in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Have a proactive attitude towards delivering construction works to a world-class standard.
• Hold excellent communications skills and the ability to liaise with senior clients & subcontractors.
• Possess good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a variety of tasks.
• Possess a positive approach to learning, development and progression.
• Have a flexible outlook towards hours worked (some out of hours working may be required).
Sewell is an equal opportunities employer, recruiting within the guidelines of the Equality Act 2010. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our products and services. As a committed safe employer, an enhanced DBS (criminal record) check will be carried out for the successful candidate of this role.