Salary: Salary: £14,000 - £17,500, plus salary sacrifice benefits package and bonus. Salary dependent upon experience.
Closing Date: Friday, 27 April 2018
Contract: Permanent, salaried
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (37.5 per week)
First line support;
Receiving and making user support calls, keeping the users informed, logging any requests, allocating resources for the task, keeping task information up-to-date and providing feedback.
Obtaining best prices and service for goods, keeping up to date records of orders and things ordered, keeping up to date asset information about who has what equipment, keeping controlled stock to a minimum.
Resetting passwords and unlocking user accounts
Key skills and attributes required:
As well as exhibiting our company behaviours of being Positive, Professional, Customer Focused, a Team Player and Doing the Right Thing, the successful person will have the following:
• A personable manner and the comfort and ability to deal with customers over the phone
• Ability to liaise with people at various different levels and work across multiple teams
• A keen eye for detail, with a logical approach to work
• Energy, passion and an interest in learning
• A ‘hands on’ proactive approach and good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a variety of tasks
• Positive and professional attitude and be smart in appearance
• The ability to work as a team member in a busy and fast paced working environment
Sewell is an equal opportunities employer, recruiting within the guidelines of the Equality Act 2010. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our products and services.