Salary: Basic £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience + Excellent commission structure
Closing Date: Friday, 15 December 2017
Experience in recruitment is not essential but you must be:
Successful recruiters have a varied role. Typically, you will build relationships with businesses for across the region, proactively find and interview candidates in your area of expertise. Advise businesses, ensuring you match the right candidate to the right job. This is a professional role focussed on delivering great service recruiting, not sales!
We are a leading specialist and executive recruitment consultancy based in East Yorkshire. At our core is a value of creating real and meaningful connections and building long term relationships. Now in our 8th year, we have seen continuous growth year on year. We are continuing to invest in our business, the team in terms of professional development, the latest technology and a brand new flexible working space in Welton. Our goal to be the region’s recruitment firm of choice.
An exciting time in our business, we are delighted to be growing within our IT, Engineering and Sales & Marketing divisions.
In return you will receive:
- 10 week in-depth onboarding through our Recruitment Academy and ongoing personal development
- Use of latest Cloud technoology and Social Media platforms
- Hot desking and flexible hours
- Out of town and city centre offices, both with free car parking – easily accessible from M62 including Hull, York, Selby, east of Leeds, Doncaster and Scunthorpe
- Laptop & Phone allowance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Up to 38 Days Holiday per year
- Extra day holiday for your birthday
- Supportive environment
- Regular Team Events & Parties
- Great scope for promotion in future
To apply email:
email@example.com or contact Nikki Davies on 01482 628808