Closing Date: Thursday, 31 December 2020
ACCOUNT MANAGER/SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
As part of our continued growth, we’re looking to expand our Client Services team with the addition of an account manager (or senior account executive, depending on experience).
Job ad / role overview
To be a part of our gold-service Client Services team, you need to be driven, sharp, ambitious and self-motivated.
You’ll be focussed on delivering exceptional service to our new and existing clients. But like all roles at Pace, the “day job” is extremely varied.
Your working style will be immersive and straight-talking, with your client needs and objectives at the forefront of everything you do. And as this role requires a high degree of contact with clients old and new, you must be an exceptional communicator and a methodical organiser with a vibrant, energetic personality. Previous agency experience is desirable.
As a member of the client services team at Pace, your role is to primarily deliver creative marketing and comms support to our clients, but each day will be driven by the varying needs and priorities of your clients. In summary, you’ll be responsible for:
How does this differ to your current situation?
|What you might be doing now||What you’ll be doing at Pace|
|· Working within an existing client services team (or based client side!)
· Probably loving what you do, but you might be getting itchy feet in your current role / company
· You’ve had client experience, but you’re now ready to really own a client portfolio and make a difference
· You know you have more to give both an employer and a team
· You might be a bit bored, or wondering if there’s a better suited company with the culture you’re looking for
· You want to take that next step, but there’s someone in your progression line and they’re going nowhere
|· You’ll be joining an experienced Client Services team who work closely together to reach client goals
· You’ll be helping shape client contracts and projects and taking a lead on your own accounts
· You’ll be helping the wider team with your own experiences and skills to get the best results for our clients
· You’ll be working with a bunch of energetic, outgoing folk who are not just passionate about what they do as individuals, but who root for one another in their own specialisms and disciplines
· You’ll be having a laugh, every single day at work. Because the Pace team like to laugh, loudly. Just ask our neighbours!
You will also hold commercial responsibilities to grow the client portfolio, and it goes without saying that you must be able to work alone and as part of a team, but most importantly, keep a cool head when the pressure is on.
This position is offered on a full-time basis with a 3-month probationary period.
If you want to explore this opportunity but you’re not quite ready to commit to an application, just drop us a line and we can have a chat. It’s as much about the fit for you as it is for us.
Interested? Email email@example.com