Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
Closing Date: Thursday, 28 September 2017
As Campaign Manager reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll identify key communications messages and develop strategies to achieve them. Creating tactical marketing campaigns in line with our annual marketing plan, you’ll own, champion and execute campaigns, managing multi-media across multiple channels. Working within the communications calendar, you’ll also be tasked with:
• ensuring all campaigns are delivered on budget and on time
• briefing and project management of external agencies
• creating marketing collateral to meet campaign requirements and which reflects Arco brand positioning
• Analysing return on investment and campaign effectiveness.
Educated to Degree level in a Marketing or Business-related discipline, and ideally with a CIM qualification, you’ll already have a proven track record within a corporate marketing environment, including experience of commissioning and executing multi-channel campaigns.
As Campaign Manager, you’ll need to be a strong campaign planner and manager, comfortable with multiple projects, you’ll be capable of providing a communication plan that is clear, motivational, engaging and does not confuse. Highly customer-focused and IT-literate, you’ll also:
• show adaptability and handle pressure constructively
• encourage creativity in others
• show drive and initiative
• foster a culture of open communication
A full UK driving licence is essential for this Campaign Manager role.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• Bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• a computer scheme with great offers including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• continuous professional learning and development
• holiday purchase scheme
• 24 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme (option to buy or sell up to 5 days a year from your allowance)
• Community Volunteering days – Two days paid leave a year to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you
We are a family run business and all of our family have the ability to:
Think Customer: Deliver Our Numbers: Work Together: Make Things Happen: Open to Change: Effective Communication
To apply for the position of Campaign Manager, please forward a full CV and covering letter to Online Resourcing by clicking the APPLY button below and completing the short application procedure.
Campaign Manager reference number: OLR13201
Please note: unlike a traditional recruitment agency, we guarantee that your application will be viewed by Arco. It is a non-consultancy service managing online applications on their behalf.