Salary: circa 30K Base depending upon experience + OTE bonus + benefits
Closing Date: Thursday, 14 September 2017
We’ve set up a brand new Telesales team within Arco's structure to generate growth from our SME customer account base. As Telesales Manager reporting, to our Head of Telesales, you’ll manage a team of up to 10 Telesales Executives with a c.£10m sales forecast to increase sales turnover and profitability through increased, proactive customer contact. Supporting the training and coaching of team members and monitor performance on a regular basis to ensure targets are met, you also assist our Head of Telesales in design, delivery and review of outbound campaigns and call lists. Helping identify sales opportunities/leakage within each account will be a major responsibility, together with:
• planning, co-ordinating and implementing comprehensive training geared towards induction, performance improvement and 1-2-1s
• working with marketing to design and implement marketing plans.
• tracking and reporting on call activity daily.
You must have a proven track record in telesales management, preferably outbound, underpinned by Knowledge of customer pricing strategy and the ability to combine sales and pricing data. Your experience of SAP and other IT systems complements your ability rapidly to develop excellent knowledge of Arco products, vendors and services, of our customers and their requirements for Arco’s products and services. Able to work interdepartmentally to provide excellent customer service, you can also offer:
• great customer-focus
• respect for others whilst accepting personal responsibility
• superb all-round communication skills.
This is a Monday to Friday role, from 9am to 5pm with no evening or weekend shift work required.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• Excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• Bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• a computer scheme with great offers including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• continuous professional learning and development
• holiday purchase scheme
• 24 days annual leave + holiday purchase scheme (option to buy or sell up to 5 days a year from your allowance)
• Community Volunteering days – Two days paid leave a year to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you
We are a family run business and all of our family have the ability to:
Think Customer: Deliver Our Numbers: Work Together: Make Things Happen: Open to Change: Effective Communication
To apply for the position of Telesales Manager, please forward a full CV and covering letter to Online Resourcing by clicking the APPLY button below and completing the short application procedure.
Telesales Manager job reference number: OLR13298
Please note: unlike a traditional recruitment agency, we guarantee that your application will be viewed by Arco. It is a non-consultancy service managing online applications on their behalf.