Closing Date: Friday, 10 November 2017
Established in 2009, Forward And Thinking are one of the fastest growing media and advertising agencies in the Humber region.
Their team have over 45 years’ expertise and a unique approach to advertising, media buying online and branding.
Forward And Thinking work with clients across the North of England, in industries such as sport, education and telecommunications. They plan, monitor and analyse online campaigns ensuring their clients’ online traffic and growth is accelerated. It’s a fast-paced working environment, with no two days the same.
The next 3 years are going to be an exciting time for the business.
Forward And Thinking Director, Alison Johnson commented:
“We have a clear plan for the business going forward. Now is a great time to join the team.”Due to their continued growth and expansion plans Forward And Thinking are now looking to bring in a Digital Marketing Manager who can bring real passion for PPC and online campaigns, to strengthen their marketing team.
Over the past few years, the business has invested heavily in the state of the art office and continuing to develop an industry leading benefits package including 25 days holiday, your own MacBook, an optional stand up desk as well as a free Fitbit.
The firm is based in Market Weighton, within easy commuting distance of Hull, York and Selby and has free car parking on site.Are you a Digital Rockstar ready for your first management role?
Do you have:
• Experience in Google AdWords and a solid understanding of Google Display Network & Strong analytical skills?
• Good commercial experience in managing and optimising PPC campaigns?
• Advanced understanding of a range of online advertising platforms?
• Are you confident to troubleshoot issues and provide technical support to clients and the team?
• Experience in a digital marketing team and have extensive paid online advertising experience?
• Ideally you will be Google certified
This role would suit someone looking for the next step in their career or already working as a Digital Marketing Manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their first management role.
A pay and benefits package in line with your experience is up for grabs.
To apply or for an informal conversation about this role, please email email@example.com or contact Sam Horton on 01482 628808