Salary: Salary & benefits package up to £50k depending on skills & experience
Closing Date: Friday, 14 August 2020
As an Electrician with a diverse range of projects you would be required to work at various locations around the UK supporting the successful delivery of Spencer projects.
• Carry out Inspection & Testing of Electrical Systems.
• Supervision of electrical team on site.
• Responsible for ensuring quality and safety of electrical works.
• Supervision of electrical apprentices.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Ensuring correct labour and materials are available to complete planned works.
• Keep daily records.
• Good communication skills
• Work efficiently in conjunction with other disciplines
• Ability to work safely under pressure, whilst ensuring deadlines are met without compromising on quality.
• Willingness to lead by example, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy. Prepared to go the extra mile.
• Ability to work independently whilst following all company procedures.
• Must be able to work at various locations across the UK.
Qualifications and Experience
• NVQ Level 3
• 18th Edition IEE BS7671
• ECS Electrical Installation Gold Card
• Inspection & Testing 2391 (preferred but not essential)
• IPAF (preferred but not essential)
• PASMA (preferred but not essential)
• Sentinel PTS (preferred but not essential)
• Previous experience of the installation of multiple cable management systems and cable types
• Previous experience within the Commercial, Industrial or Rail Electrical Industries.
Send a covering letter & up to date CV to email@example.com