- Ref: HUL/17/0986
- Full Time Equivalent Salary (based on a 37 hour working week): £27668 - £30153
- Hours: 37
- Location: 220 Preston Road, Hull
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Organisation: Chief Executive
- Division: Public Health - Directorate
- Closing date: 27 November 2017
- Short listing Date: 28 November 2017
- Interview Date: 06 December 2017
- For an informal discussion please contact:Tracey Kell
- Contact Telephone:01482 706988
We are looking to recruit to the role of Deputy Manager at 220 Preston Road which is one of Hull City Council's in-house residential units.
220 Preston Road supports 10 adults with severe and profound Learning Disabilities.
You will have experience of working disabled and vulnerable adults, and they will be expected to support the Registered Manager with the day to day management of a 50+ staff team.
Hull Culture & Leisure employees can apply for Hull City Council posts as internal applicants. However, this is regarded as a break in service for Statutory Employment Protection including redundancy purposes and the calculation of service for this purpose will start afresh.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Hull City Council and Hull Culture and Leisure Ltd reserve the right to close any recruitment campaign before the advertised closing date.
Please click on the 'Apply online' button to complete an application for this post. When you have submitted your application form you will receive an email confirming your form has been received.
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced & Adults Barring List Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.