- Ref: HUL/17/0791
- Full Time Equivalent Salary (based on a 37 hour working week): £21268 - £23398
- Hours: 37
- Location: City Treasury Building, Hull
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Organisation: Chief Executive
- Division: Strategic Commissioning & Delivery
- Closing date: 10 September 2017
- Short listing Date: 11 September 2017
- Interview Date: 14 September 2017
- For an informal discussion please contact:Allison Farrah
- Contact Telephone:01482 613342
The successful candidate will deal with all aspects of recruitment from uploading adverts to issuing formal offers and maintaining new and existing employee electronic records. The post holder will also respond to queries raised through our Service Desk in an efficient and professional manner.
This post is initially fixed term until March 2018. It is required on a 37 hours per week basis therefore you would need to demonstrate your ability to meet these requirements on your application form.
Interview Date: 14 September 2017
Hull Culture & Leisure employees can apply for Hull City Council posts as internal applicants. However, this is regarded as a break in service for Statutory Employment Protection including redundancy purposes and the calculation of service for this purpose will start afresh.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please click on the 'Apply online' button to complete an application for this post. When you have submitted your application form you will receive an email confirming your form has been received.