- Ref: HUL/17/0597
- Full Time Equivalent Salary (based on a 37 hour working week): £27668 - £30153
- Hours: 21
- Location: 47 Queen Street, Hull
- Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Organisation: Chief Executive
- Division: Regeneration & Partnerships - Directorate
- Closing date: 18 August 2017
- Short listing Date: 21 August 2017
- Interview Date: 05 September 2017
- For an informal discussion please contact:The Skills Team
- Contact Telephone:01482 485266
*HUMBER SKILLS PLEDGE COORDINATOR
The post holder will develop and maintain relationships with employers across the region in order to support the various youth support activities such as the Springboard Programme, which supports young people who are not in education, employment or training. Based at the LEP office in Hull, the post holder will be expected to work across the Humber region.
This is a fixed term post to Sept 2018.
For an informal discussion please contact the LEP Skills Team on 01482 485266.
Shortlisting: w/c 21 August 2017
Hull Culture & Leisure employees can apply for Hull City Council posts as internal applicants. However, this is regarded as a break in service for Statutory Employment Protection including redundancy purposes and the calculation of service for this purpose will start afresh.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please click on the 'Apply online' button to complete an application for this post. When you have submitted your application form you will receive an email confirming your form has been received.