- Ref: HUL/17/0567
- Full Time Equivalent Salary (based on a 37 hour working week): £17072 - £18070
- Hours: 18.50
- Location: Hull Training and Adult Education Children, Young People and Family Services, Hull
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Organisation: Chief Executive
- Division: Children and Family Services - Directorate
- Closing date: 27 August 2017
- Short listing Date: 30 August 2017
- Interview Date: 11 September 2017
- For an informal discussion please contact:Ian Barrs
- Contact Telephone:615262
The role will play a key part in supporting learners with additional needs in work experience placements with employers. Working closely with the learner to build confidence in the first instance and a transition into the work environment offering support and guidance to both learner and employer in the workplace.
If you are calm, caring, considerate and committed to supporting the welfare and progression of learners this may be the role for you. An enthusiastic, patient and positive outlook is required to get the best from our learners and enable them to maximise their opportunities.
You will also need good English, maths, I.T, self-management skills and a flexible approach.
Interviews w/c 11th September
Hull Culture & Leisure employees can apply for Hull City Council posts as internal applicants. However, this is regarded as a break in service for Statutory Employment Protection including redundancy purposes and the calculation of service for this purpose will start afresh.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please click on the 'Apply online' button to complete an application for this post. When you have submitted your application form you will receive an email confirming your form has been received.
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced & Childrens Barring List Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.