- Ref: HUL/17/0930
- Full Time Equivalent Salary (based on a 37 hour working week): £21268 - £23398
- Hours: 37
- Location: Guildhall, Hull
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Organisation: Chief Executive
- Division: Regeneration & Partnerships - Directorate
- Closing date: 09 November 2017
- Short listing Date: 13 November 2017
- Interview Date: 20 November 2017
- For an informal discussion please contact:Nick Schimmel
- Contact Telephone:01482 613697
*MARKETING OFFICER - TWO POSTS
The successful applicants will play a key role in helping to ensure that Hull's residents are informed about the council's services, priorities and campaigns.
You will effectively engage with colleagues, staff, customers and stakeholders, providing professional communications and marketing support. You will deliver effectively targeted campaigns and play a key role in creating engaging content, helping to ensure we make the most effective use of our available communications channels and importantly help further develop our digital offer.
Hull Culture & Leisure employees can apply for Hull City Council posts as internal applicants. However, this is regarded as a break in service for Statutory Employment Protection including redundancy purposes and the calculation of service for this purpose will start afresh.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please click on the 'Apply online' button to complete an application for this post. When you have submitted your application form you will receive an email confirming your form has been received.