Salary: Scp25, Actual Salary £19,175
Closing Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2019
Hours: 37 hours per week, Term Time Only plus 5 days
Contract Type: Permanent
Based at Malet Lambert, James Reckitt Avenue, Hull, HU8 0JD
Why choose Malet Lambert?
• We are proud of our reputation as one of Hull’s top performing schools.
• Our commitment to pastoral care underpins the high expectations that we have of our pupils and staff.
• A friendly and committed team will embrace you and support you in your career.
• We are a Trust who invest heavily in professional development
• You can access in-house career opportunities across the Trust
• It is an exciting time to join The Education Alliance as we are looking to grow and develop, so come on this journey with us.
In addition to working at Malet Lambert, you will become part of the wider family in The Education Alliance. This comprises of South Hunsley School and Sixth Form College, Malet Lambert School, Driffield School and Sixth Form and Hunsley Primary School. Committed to delivering high quality teaching and learning the Alliance wishes to continue to build on its success, sharing best practice, innovation and skills across the partnership.
We encourage you to:
• Watch our video below to gain more insight into our Trust
• Visit our site
● Discuss the role with us
Applications are to be received no later than 9am on Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Early application is encouraged. We will review applications throughout the advertising period and therefore reserve the right to close the advert early should sufficient applications be received.
Interviews are anticipated for week commencing 29th April 2019.
The Education Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required prior to appointment.
Please note: if you do not hear any more within 4 weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application will not have been short-listed, should you wish to seek feedback on your application, please do not hesitate to contact HR Department, on 01482 374211.