Salary: £20,000-30,000 p/a DOE
Closing Date: Tuesday, 31 March 2020
We are looking for 3 PHP Developers to join our development team.
We specialise in building modular web applications, as well as bespoke websites and backend development.
This role would be perfect for a mid to senior developer.
- Working on our web applications using PHP, mainly Laravel based
- Using Jira for development cycle, using agile methodologies
- Being part of our development road map team, developing new modules
- Improving performance across our web applications
- Being creative and coming up with new ways to enhance our products, using the latest technologies
- Good experience of PHP under MVC, such as Laravel or similar framework
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to work within the team and independently to meet sprint deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of OOP principles
- A desire to learn and work with GIT
- MVC frameworks, particularly Laravel
- Modern working environment with Air Conditioning
- Apple Mac provided
- On-site development training
- 29 Holiday days (including your birthday and statutory bank holidays) - increases with tenure of employment
- Statutory Pension Scheme
- Discount at a local restaurant
- Discounted / Free food
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
Salary range is 20K - 30K based on experience.
Based in our Head Office in Hessle, this is not a remote position.
To apply for this role please email email@example.com and attach your C.V.