A fantastic opportunity is available for an Archive Assistant to join our R&D Archive team!
RB is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company, employing approximately 37,000 people worldwide.
The R&D archive facility holds records relating to Product Development, Clinical and Pharmacovigilance activities.
The archive department is currently undergoing an exciting transformation with many ongoing projects. This is an ideal opportunity to gain experience of records management in a large company.
You will be responsible for providing support to the onsite Research & Development archive
- Provision of archiving services to the R&D Health and Hygiene and other functions as specified in the Archiving Policy SOP.
- Archiving of R&D data packages as specified in the relevant SOP.
- Answering Archive enquiries.
- Administration of the R&D archive records database to ensure accurate records and indices, with other finding aids to archives.
- Continuous improvement of the Archive processes and policies to meet GxP and customer requirements.
Records / archives management experience (Desirable).
Good, accurate IT skills, diligent approach to inputting & cataloguing of information.
Ability to work to deadlines.
Ability to establish excellent working relationships with clients/ users.
Able to communicate & to work as part of a small focused team.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.