As a key team member, the operations manufacturing technician is responsible for first line maintenance and improvement plans for a dedicated line. Responsibilities also include the running and fast changeover of the line, working closely with the direct line team and wider team members.
- To operate high speed packing lines, achieving challenging plans and maintaining operational effectiveness while providing technical support
- Sustain and challenge key performance indicators while delivering high quality standards.
- Ensure the plans are delivered and achieved for planned preventative maintenance, customer service and waste reduction targets.
- Carry out fast efficient line changeovers as part of an effective team, always challenging the method of operation and seeking continuous improvement.
- To develop, train and challenge the team and yourself to achieve new goals.
- Develop and sustain improvement plans for the line, working closely with other team to gain the upmost competitive advantage.
NVQ level 2 or above in a mechanical or electrical discipline.
Previous engineering experience in a relevant field.