Salary: Up to £41,555 + comprehensive benefits
Closing Date: Monday, 31 July 2017
Key deliverables as Project Manager include:
• approving proposed solutions and challenging potential problem areas
• developing full-scale project plans
• monitoring and managing the day-to-day operational aspects
• weekly status reports
• developing the required changes to business processes and IT systems in collaboration with key stakeholders.
With a practitioner qualification in project management, you have a proven track record in project management, underpinned by excellent time management and self-organisational skills. Strong on analysis, problem-solving and decision-making, you’re a first-class, all-round communicator, able to influence key stakeholders at all levels. Familiar with the full software development lifecycle methodology and business process mapping techniques, you can also offer:
• strategic vision
• openness to constructive challenge
• real commitment to teamwork
• the ability to use financial data to make sound decisions.
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class quality-assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We been awarded the title of ‘Superbrand’ by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business-to-business brands in Britain.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
• excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• health purchase plan
• a computer scheme with great offers, including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
• Community Volunteering days – two days’ paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you.
To apply for this Project Manager role, please forward a full CV by clicking the APPLY button below and completing the short application procedure.