Salary: Up to £80k DOE
Closing Date: Friday, 14 August 2020
As a Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Project Engineer with Spencer you will provide technical support and direction in your discipline for both directly delivered and sub-contracted works.
You will use your experience to develop installations and review proposals from our supply partners in order to deliver integrated engineering solutions.
• Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques in a multidiscipline environment.
• Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
• Developing test and commissioning documentation.
• Discussing and solving complex problems with departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
• Programming and planning of works and interface with other disciplines.
• Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
• Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering specialism.
• Commissioning of plant and systems.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant standards
• Passionate about promoting Health and Safety in the workplace.
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to lead by example, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Extensive knowledge of current Health and Safety Legislation.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
Qualifications and Experience
• Relevant HNC / HND or equivalent qualification, with a minimum of at least 2 years previous experience working in a similar role.
• C&G 2631, 2632 and 2380
Send a covering letter & up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org