- Leadership to influence delivery of the site HSSE performance.
- Owning the technical content of the Process description and Narratives.
- Analyse plant data to understand issues.
- Apply CI processes to the constraints identified (5 step Problem solving, action teams) and be seen as a role model in this effort.
- Develop solutions to current identified constraints, create the management of change documentation, obtain financial approval, develop implementation plans, and support the implementation and commissioning of the solution.
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of identified utilization and reliability issues.
- Lead investigations for incidents.
- Participate in Hazard Identification and Risk assessment activities.
- Lead the closure of action items generated during safety reviews.
- Support the competency program of the production team.
Desirable knowledge, skills and experience required
- Educated to degree level qualification.
- Significant experience in leadership of large scale high hazard plant operations.
- Knowledgeable and articulate in appropriate technical subjects in the assigned areas.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, in order to be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
To apply for this role, please hit ‘Apply for Job’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your current CV.